Thursday 10 February 2011

Annie Get Your Gun - Gordon Boyd and Maggie Fitzgibbon - Label ID. LM 18


Annie Get Your Gun - Gordon Boyd and Maggie Fitzgibbon - Label ID. LM 18 - Buy Online
 


Description from the Sleeve -

PORGY AND BESS

GEORGE GERSHWIN


(Chappell Group Control)
JENNIE GRAY STEVE JACKSON with supporting SOLOISTS CHORUS and NEW YORK REVUE ORCHESTRA conducted by JIMMY WARREN

SIDE ONE

Overture -------------------- Orchestra and chorus
Show Business
Who do you Love
I'm a Bad Bad Man
I'd Share it all with You
Show Business
Doin' What Comes Natur'lly ---------- Maggie Fitzgibbon and chorus
The Girl That I Marry --------- Gordon Boyd
You Can't Get a Man With a Gun ------------------ Maggie Fitzgibbon
They Say It's Wonderful ---------------- Gordon Boyd and Maggie Fitzgibbon
Show Business ------------ Gordon Boyd Maggie Fitzgibbon and chorus 


SIDE TWO

Moonshine Lullaby ------------------ Maggie Fitzgibbon and chorus
My Defences are Down ----------- Gordon Boyd and men's chorus
I'm an Indian too Maggie Fitzgibbon --------- Maggie Fitzgibbon and chorus
I Got Lost in his Arms ---------------- Maggie Fitzgibbon and chorus
I Got the Sun in the Morning
Anything You Can Do
Show Business Maggie ------------ Fitzgibbon and Gordon Boyd Chorus
 


ID. 100230 - Annie Get Your Gun - Gordon Boyd and Maggie Fitzgibbon - Label ID. LM 18

No comments:

Post a Comment