Thursday 10 February 2011

Benny Carter and his Orchestra - World of Jazz Label ID. LC 0148


Benny Carter and his Orchestra - World of Jazz Label ID. LC 0148 | The Music Master (4CD)
 


Description from the Sleeve -

Seite.1

Forever Blue
(Benny Carter)
I Can't Get Started
(Vernon Duke/Ira Gershwin)
Love For Sale
(Cole Porter)
Prelude To A Kiss
(Eilington/Gordon/Mills)
I Can't Escape From You
(LeoRobin)
I Surrender Dear
(Harry Barr/'s/Gore/on Clifford)
JUSt YOU JUST Me
(Jesse Greer/Raymond Klages)


Seite 2

When You're Smiling
(Styy/Fisher/Goodwin)
I Was Wrong
(Red Bums)
That's What I Like
(Julia Lee)
Poinciana
(Simon/Bernier)
You Can Depend On Me
(Carpenter/Dunlap/Hines)
Just A Baby's Prayer At Twilight
(Lewis/Young/Jerome)
Stormy Weather
(Arlen/Koehler)

ID. 100154 - Benny Carter and his Orchestra - World of Jazz Label ID. LC 0148

No comments:

Post a Comment