Thursday 10 February 2011

The Dick Haymes Show - Picture Portrait Disc - Label ID. PIX 3


The Dick Haymes Show - Picture Portrait Disc - Label ID. PIX 3
With Helen Forrest 4 Hits and a Miss Gordon Jenkins Orchestra



This Record is Currently for Sale here

Description from the Sleeve -

SIDE ONE

1. Just For You
2. This Can't Be Love
3. Ole Buttermilk Sky
4. The Breeze And I -
5. Penthouse Serenade
6. There Is No Greater Love ?. To Each His Own ~
8. I Got A Gal I Love
(Vocal by 4 Hits And A Miss)
9. Why Do I Love ^ou
Vocal by Helen Forrest)
10. When Day Is Done
11. Keepsakes


SIDE TWO

1. A Romantic Guy I
2. I Surrender Dear
3. Evalina
4. Once In Awhile
5. It's Delovely
6. Till The End Of Time
7. It's Magic
8. Lucky In Love
9. The Best Things In Life Are Free
10. You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To


ID. 100237 - The Dick Haymes Show - Picture Portrait Disc - Label ID. PIX 3

No comments:

Post a Comment