Sunday 6 March 2011

THE MUSIC OF HARRY WARREN - THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER YOU / WRS 1001


THE MUSIC OF HARRY WARREN - THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER YOU / WRS 1001

Side One:

1. Lullaby Of Broadway*
2. (a) I Had The Craziest Dream** (b) No Love No Nothin**
3. With Plenty Of Money And You*
4. My Heart Tells Me**
5. About A Quarter To Nine*
6. Sweet And Slow**
7. The Girlfriend Of The Whirling Dervish*
8. There Will Never Be Another You**

Side Two:

1. I Take To You*
2. Remember My Forgotten Man*
3. Forty-Second Street**
4. You Let Me Down**
5. The Gold Digger's Song*
6. I Only Have Eyes For You***
7. Chattanooga Choo Choo**
8. Me And The Blues**

SUSANNAH McCORKLE
Keith Ingham (Piano) Bruce Turner (Alto/Clt) Len Skeat (Bass) Johnny Richardson (Drums)
*The Keith Ingham Quartet featuring Bruce Turner ** With Keith Ingham (Piano) *** The Keith Ingham Trio

No comments:

Post a Comment